FREE Epilogue to HOT GUY by H.M. Ward
Exclusive EPILOGUE to HOT GUY by New York Times Bestselling Author, H.M. Ward. Want to find out what happened to Aiden and Kris? Find out here.
This exclusive item was offered as a FREE GIFT to those who purchased the book during release week.
- Series: Hot Guy
- Genre: Contemporary Romance
- Format: eBook
- 7 Pages/ Epilogue ONLY
- Digital Item: e-book
- Instant Delivery
- Recommended to be read on your smart-phone or computer
When and how will I get my epilogue? Within 5 minutes of completing your order, the e-book will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Follow the directions provided in your email and start reading on your computer, or smartphone.
TIPS ON DOWNLOADING YOUR FREE HOT GUY EPILOGUE
- You'll get an order confirmation from me via email. Hooray! That means your order was placed and the ebook download link will arrive shortly.
- An email from HM WARD (different email addy: email@example.com) will arrive. Subject line says DOWNLOADS FOR ORDER XXXX <-- THAT HAS YOUR eBOOK.
- Open that email.
- Read the download directions. Hint: every time you click the link, it's a download. Downloads are limited due to sucky pirates.
- To keep the book forever and ever, please open it on your smartphone and save to Google Play or iBooks. It will appear in your library. If you download it every time (opening it in a web browser does this) you will eventually get an error message that says the book is no longer available. If you clicked the link, the file DID download and save somewhere. Andriod phones have a download file manager. On a computer, it will be in your downloads folder.
A few hints:
- The ebook does NOT automatically appear on your ereader.
- For tech savvy people: The file has to be downloaded so if you provide your kindle email addy to try to direct load, it won't work. Please use your email address, and sideload.
- I know it sounds scary and hard for some. THE EASIEST way to do it is to open the email on your phone and download it there. It will ask you if you want to open/ save in Google Play or iBooks. CLICK YES!
If you need help, please ask. I'm happy to help.